March 15, 2014

DOT Sale!!

That's right, I'm having a Dot sale! I've lowered the price per bag from $5.00 to $3.00! Some of you may be asking me what a Dot is. Dots are these amazing thin circles that have a protective paper covering both sides. When you remove the paper they are sticky..on both sides. They are perfect for adding just a touch of deminsion to your cards or scrapbook pages.

They are bagged by weight and you get approximitly 1000 dots per bag. Each bag has a variety of sizes. The protective paper is in several different colors, but the dots are the same.
 



Here you can see the sizes of the Dots compaired to a dime. They can also be cut. I like to cut mine in half so I have a flat edge on one side.

In this picture I have attached the square on the left with the foam tape that everyone is using. On the right I have attached the square with Dots. You can see that they give you just a touch of dimension. I love using the foam tape and the Dots together on my cards

Trust me when I say you will love these! To purchase them just go to the link on the right side of my blog. You can buy one, two or three bags at a time. I am only able to ship within the US.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love them too and have purchased several bags from Deanna and have shared some with friends and even shipped one bag over to The Netherlands for a friend! I too love to use both on cards, sometimes you just need a flower to pop out and then the leaves to be raised just a bit...perfect, you won't be disappointed in the purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited, I just ordered 3 bags from you! I have never even heard of them lol, but I LOVE adding a touch of dimension to my cards! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...