March 16, 2014

Color Throwdown #283

Wow, where did this weekend go? We had a couple of bright and beautiful days here in Southern Oregon. It's so nice to open the windows and enjoy the warmth.  I got up early this morning and spend some time crafting while the hubby was sleeping. I found this beautiful color challenge at Color Throwdown and thought I would play along.

Here is my card:


I just got this digital image from Bugaboo last night and couldn't wait to color it up. The colors in the challenge were perfect. I'm still learning  how to use my Copic markers. I had a hard time with the gray because I only have two colors. But all in all I really like how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Digital Image: Bugaboo
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Butterflies
Copics: YR18, YR07, YR04, YG93, YG91, Y26, W3 & W0
Patterned Paper: Echo Parks Dots & Stripes

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card...what a cute boot with the flowers, beautiful job coloring, Deanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, and colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out beautifully Deanna!! Fab coloring...wonderful card! This for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your irregular shaped focal point panel! That image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! Love those neutral polka dots in the BG! So happy to have you joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring looks fantastic...I'd never guess you were still learning. And I adore that angled panel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...